Thursday, August 23, 2012

Redoing the Scent Board


Made some minor adjustments to the scent board before re-introducing it to Lily.  It still isn't perfect but we will see if it's done well enough to explain the game to her.

Instead of the film canisters, I am using the small tins.  Today the scent tin is the one with 4 holes.  All the other tins are empty and have one hole each.  One tea bag just fits into the tin.

I don't have an easel and the chair may be fine after she understands to touch more gently, but for now it is better if I hold the board on my lap.  Unfortunately I didn't reset the camera position, but I am keeping these Flips for my own watching.

I am giving Lily one chance to locate the scent tin.  If she gives a false positive I have her wait and begin again.  Once again, Lily tells us how hard she is working - her neurophysical cascade is in full operational mode.  I am using kibble for treats.

Session 1


Session 2



No comments:

Post a Comment