Session 1: Twining's alone. The Twining's will remain in #3 throughout today's testing.
Session 2: Twining's and Republic of Tea
Of the three other brands of Earl Grey tea that I have for testing, fortunately I selected the one tea of the three variables with the discernable difference. Lily can easily tell the difference between these two brands.
1
The original Twining's tea bag is in the target shaker.
I should have used a new tea bag when beginning this series of searches
but since we have begun adding the variable tea
and since she is not having difficulty with it
I will wait until introducing yet another tea before changing.
The original Twining's tea bag is in the target shaker.
I should have used a new tea bag when beginning this series of searches
but since we have begun adding the variable tea
and since she is not having difficulty with it
I will wait until introducing yet another tea before changing.
2
All of that "Place" work keeps Lily's nose attached to the target
even when the wheel turns.
Still placing the dummy across the wheel in #6.
All of that "Place" work keeps Lily's nose attached to the target
even when the wheel turns.
Still placing the dummy across the wheel in #6.
3
This was perhaps the most telling set of the day.
The very first trial I mistakenly marked when Lily placed her nose on the dummy in #6.
Big Oops!
I immediately removed the dummy from the wheel and reinforced the Twining's several times.
Fortunately the Republic of Tea is, to Lily's nose, obviously different from the Twining's
and the test did not become poisoned.
This was perhaps the most telling set of the day.
The very first trial I mistakenly marked when Lily placed her nose on the dummy in #6.
Big Oops!
I immediately removed the dummy from the wheel and reinforced the Twining's several times.
Fortunately the Republic of Tea is, to Lily's nose, obviously different from the Twining's
and the test did not become poisoned.
4
Even when the dummy Republic of Tea Earl Grey is placed beside the Twining's
Lily is able to tell the difference.
Point made with this tea.
Even when the dummy Republic of Tea Earl Grey is placed beside the Twining's
Lily is able to tell the difference.
Point made with this tea.
SOURCE: Republic of Tea / Crown Bistro
No comments:
Post a Comment